How to Detoxify?
- Mandatory to drink at least 1/2 ounce of water per pound of body weight daily. (Coffee, Tea, Soda Pop, Flavored Water drinks, Juices don’t count)
- Know that the body senses when higher quality nutrition enters and symptoms may be a little uncomfortable. (Your Body needs roughage)
- Symptoms appear when eliminating stimulants, i.e., headaches, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, sluggishness or depression.
- A letdown of energy may occur at first:
- Your body’s energy is being used for elimination and cleansing;
- An increase of energy and strength usually follows;
- Ability to handle stress may improve; and
- A feeling of well-being.
- Initial detoxification may last from 10 days to several weeks depending on severity.
Diagram of a Healthy Liver
- In a healthy intestine:
- Fewer internal poisons are formed
- Most poisons (toxins) are excreted
- In a healthy liver:
- Toxins are transformed into intermediate substances
- Free radicals are transformed by antioxidant nutrients:
- These nutrients are transformed into water-soluble substances:
- Released to the kidneys
- Excreted via the urine
- Adequate sleep is mandatory for your liver to do the job
- Avoid stimulants
- Have Patience
Retracing Process Begins
- Your body begins to eliminate excess bile from liver and gallbladder
- Sludge begins to move from arteries, veins and capillaries
- Arthritic deposits in and around joints will be cleaned up
- Toxic residue from medications or stimulants and fat will be eliminated
- Waste materials are discarded more rapidly
- New tissue is being made from new food and nutrients are being supplied to your body
- Weight loss may also become more apparent
Stabilization Phase Begins
- The skin becomes more alive and active in throwing out poisons
- The symptoms may be beneficial–do not try to stop them as they are part of a healthy process
- Symptoms may vary according to severity of toxins being discarded by the body
- Symptoms experienced depend upon the state of your organs involved in the elimination process and the physical energy available
- The more a person sleeps and rests, the more bearable the symptoms
- Realize that your body becomes healthier every day!
Your Body is Cyclical in Nature
- You may continue to get a cold occasionally
- Your recovery may be faster and easier than it has been for years
- Following through to successful detoxification may be avoiding serious diseases
- Health typically returns gradually in cycles
Because you are unique from everyone else, we have professional-grade herbal supplements for gently cleansing and building your body from the inside, right down through the cellular level. Many of these supplements are self-limiting = meaning that you would use specific supplements for your particular health issue(s) for a limited number of weeks or months, depending on the severity.
Contact one of our lifestyle coaches TODAY — to guide you through the Detoxification process at 801-317-1647. We use a safe, effective, non-invasive approach that includes a personal computerized analysis.
Tips, Jack, N.D., “A New Model for Detoxification,” http://www.apple-a-day-press.com
Systemic Formulas, Inc. http://www.systemicformulas.com
“Detoxification,” Advanced Nutrition Publications, inc., 1994.
“Kidney Detoxification,” http://www.Detoxinfo.com, 2003.
Thomas, Clayton L., M.D., M.P.H., Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, F.a. Davis Company, Philadelphia, 1997.
“Understanding the Benefits of Detoxification,” Global Health Trax, 1999.